HGH: A Breakthrough Treatment
The “Fountain of Youth in a pill” is a claim we’ve all heard and stopped believing a long time ago. Even just the phrase “Fountain of Youth” has been watered down over the years by over-zealous, exaggerated and usually false advertising. But what if the proof was scientific, proven and published?
The New England Journal of Medicine, July 5, 1990, published an article that impacted the direction of anti-aging products forever! Details of the Study (link). The end results of the clinical trials of Human Growth Hormone or HGH was proof of the reversal biological age of the subjects by 10 – 20 years! This is a once in a life
Some HGH Science
Since Dr. Daniel Rudman’s initial landmark study was published, over 100 additional reputable studies have documented both the safety and efficacy in the use of HGH to reverse the signs of aging. Recently, Dr. Imre Zs.-Nagy won the 2009 A4M Infinity Award, the most prestigious recognition of outstanding contributions that advance the science of anti-aging medicine. In this video (link), Dr. Zs.-Nagy submits that society must “accept the possibility…[that] human beings will be able to control their own lifespan,” thereby refuting a decade-long calculated campaign of disinformation suggesting the contrary. He concludes that “it is important to have an organization t inform the public of the truth.“
HGH – an FDA Approved Drug
The FDA approved the use of HGH in adults for the first time in 1996, available in inject-able forms only. Prior to that, it was only authorized to promote growth in HGH deficient children. With the rapid advancement of science, convenient, safe, oral forms of HGH are now available. Interested in Ordering an HGH Supplement? Click Here
HGH & Biology Basics!
Human Growth Hormone, HGH, is produced by the pituitary gland and is vital in controlling muscle/bone growth as well as reducing our levels of body fat. By the time we reach the age of 30, our HGH levels are being produced at only 15%-16% maximum levels; at age 70, levels are mostly nonexistent. More Biology info (link). Check out this list of ‘signs of aging’.
- Increased abdominal fat
- Less physical strength and stamina
- Skin wrinkling and thinning
- Decreased bone density
- Fragile immune system
- Hair loss
- Loss of sex drive
- Memory loss
As we age, most of us experience many of these symptoms of aging. The great news was reported in clinical study results where HGH was replaced. Results show:
- Adipose tissue (fat) was reduced over 14% – the largest benefit!
- Lean body mass increased over 8%
- Skin became smoother and thicker over 7%
- Bone density loss was regained by 2%
- Additional HGH Study Results (link)
The Bottom Line
After 6 months of HGH therapy, the impact on lean body mass and adipose tissue mass were equivalent to 10 to 20 years of reversed aging. Additional improvements in sex drive, brain function, vision, immune function, and cholesterol ratios have been widely reported as well.
Such findings revolutionized therapy plans to fight the effects of aging for millions of people like us. To date, there is no other proven therapy that produces the positive results that HGH can give.
More Information and References
Breakthrough HGH Study
July 5, 1990: The New England Journal of Medicine, the US most prestigious medical journal in the US, published a landmark double blind study trial that altered mindsets towards anti-aging from that day forward.
The results of Dr. Daniel Rudman’s study showed – conclusively – that age reversal was possible with daily use of Human Growth Hormone, HGH. The 6 month study encompassed 12 adult men between the ages of 61-81 who had measured deficiencies in growth hormone. They made no changes in their diet or exercise routines.
When injected with GH, results included:
- Adipose Tissue Mass: -14.4%
- Lean Body Mass: + 8.8%
- Skin Thickness (4 sites): + 7.1%
- Bone Density: + 1.6%
After 6 months of HGH therapy, age-related stomach fat disappeared, overall muscle mass increased, skin became thicker and lost bone was restored. It is the increased abdominal fat that is strongly correlated with increased incidence of heart attacks, hypertension and diabetes. These effects were equivalent to 10 to 20 years of reversed aging.
Additional HGH Study Results
Since Dr. Rudman’s landmark study in the field of HGH, over 100 reputable studies have been performed which document the safety and legitimacy of this outstanding therapeutic approach. Bottom line – clinical studies with HGH routinely show reductions in human body fat with simultaneous increases in lean body mass, muscle and organ tissue.
- 6 month treatments at Sahlgrenska Hospital in Sweden, HGH deficient adults lost 20% body fat, most in the abdominal area.
- 1994 5 week double blind study with 9 obese women lost an average of 4.6 pounds of body fat, mostly abdominal, while lean body mass increased 6.6 pounds.
- 1994-1996, Medical College of Wisconsin, 308 randomly selected patients self-assessment questionnaire results:
- 88% improvement in Muscle Strength
- 81% improvement in Muscle Size
- 71% improvement in Body Fat Loss
- 81% improvement in Exercise Tolerance
- 83% improvement in Exercise Endurance
- 71% improvement in Skin Texture
- 68% improvement in Skin Elasticity
- 51% improvement in Wrinkle Disappearance
- 38% improvement in New Hair Growth
- 55% improvement in Healing of Old Injury
- 53% improvement in Back Flexibility
- 53% improvement in Sexual Potency/Frequency
- 73% improvement to Common Illness
- 62% improvement of Duration of Penile Erection
- 57% improvement in Frequency of Nighttime Urination
- 57% improvement in Hot Flashes
- 84% improvement in Energy Level
- 62% improvement in Memory
As a result of multiple clinical study findings, the use of HGH in deficient adults created a huge demand for available forms of HGH for everyone.
HGH Hypothesis of Aging Explained by Dr. Imre Zs.-Nagy, MD A4M Infinity Award Winner 2009
HGH Video featuring Dr. Imre Zs. -Nagy
The Infinity Award is the most prestigious recognition of outstanding contributions that advance the science of anti-aging medicine. Awarded by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and its 22,000 physician and scientific members from around the world, The 2009 Infinity Award was bestowed to Dr. Imre Zs.-Nagy, MD, who is founder and editor-in-chief of the Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Elsevier. In the May 2009 issue of the Archives, Dr. Zs.-Nagy delivered an intrepid Expose describing a “disregard by certain individuals bearing some of the most prestigious affiliations in the gerontological establishment, for truth, academic integrity, and scientific professionalism.” View this video in which Dr. Zs.-Nagy submits that society must “accept the possibility … [that] human beings will be able to control their own lifespan,” thereby refuting a decade-long calculated campaign of disinformation suggesting the contrary. He concludes that “it is important to have an organization to inform the public of the truth,” and the A4M is proud to serve as a leading professional scientific medical society defending physician licensures and liberties to treat and prescribe life-improving therapies.
The Biology of HGH
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is one of many hormones produced by the pituitary gland, a tiny gland at the base of the brain. It is normally secreted in pulse bursts with the largest daily amount released during the first few hours of deep sleep. HGH is instrumental in controlling the muscle and bone growth experienced during our early years.
HGH performs many body functions that are very important, including:
- increased calcium retention and bone mineralization
- increased muscle mass by forming new muscle cells
- promoting lipolysis which reduces adipose or fatty tissue
- increases protein synthesis and stimulating the growth of all internal organs except the brain
- participating in full homeostasis
- reducing the uptake of glucose in the liver
- promoting liver gluconeogenesis
- contributing to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
- stimulating the immune system
HGH loss of production is influenced by:
HGH reduction signs:
- increased body fat
- increased anxiety
- social isolation
- poor general health
- lack of positive well being
HGH age level declines:
- decline naturally with age; (approximations)
- age 10: 2000 mcg per day
- age 20: 700 mcg per day
- age 30: 400 mcg per day
- age 40-80: 325 to 225 mcg per day
- by the age of 60, an individual with have approximately 80% reduced levels of growth hormone than at the age of 20